If you just want to know more about PPT, what is it and what can you do with it? than this PPT Introduction training is a perfect choice. When later you decide to follow a PPT Practitioner training then you can suffice with the 5 day PPT Practitioner training. This possibility is open for 26 months. After that, you'll have to renew your PPT basics knowledge with another PPT Introduction training.
- the foundation of neurological, biochemical and state management principles.
- to develop basic visual indicators in large chunk posture, symmetry and range motion
- to develop basic kinaestethic indicators in large chunk posture, symmetry and range motion
- to explore your own functioning and movement patterns internally and making the same observations in others
- techniques to improve those indicators
|Time:||10.00u tot 18.00u|
|Venue:||'t Atelier, Meent 13, 3931 MD Woudenberg, Netherlands|
|Investment:||€ 350.00 incl. VAT|
|Applications:||send an email to Bas Licher|
The language used during the training sessions is English.
Planning in 2017:
PPT Introduction: from Friday 29 September - Sunday 1 October